Welcome to your new home away from home.
Situated in the storied Omni Plantation Resort, 8 Sea Marsh Cove is a beautifully appointed 4 bedroom | 3 ½ bath home that is nestled among old-growth trees on a secluded salt pond. Within the gated world-class Amelia Island resort on the North East Coast of Florida you are just footsteps from many of the amenities of this AAA 4 Diamond resort. Within a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute walk you are on the beach using one of 6 convenient elevated private walkways. After a short 30 minute drive from Jacksonville International Airport you will arrive to rolling dunes and salty air of the carefree life on Amelia Island.
The 1,350 Acre community includes a grand hotel, nine restaurants, three golf courses and nearly two dozen Har-Tru clay tennis courts.
A yearly calendar of events is fun-filled and well attended. Events are hosted by the resort each year including a wine festival, golf tournaments and a jazz festival. The facility features several swimming pools, a full-service spa, kids’ club and stocked fishing lake. The Plantation is situated between 3 ½ miles of white sand beaches and the Intracoastal Waterway, convenient for those with boats.
The exceptionally appointed house has every modern amenity rendered in a coastal tradition. The 4 bedrooms are situated off the main entertaining space; some of which have direct access to the lanai. Dual master suites allow for ample flexibility with your traveling companions. Luxury bathrooms, private gardens and frontage on a salt pond, will allow you to truly relax in the tradition of coastal Florida.
- 4 Bedrooms including Dual King Master Suites, 1 Queen Bedroom and One bedroom with 2 Twins.
- 3 1/2 Bathroom
- 1 ½ from the Ocean Club Beach
- Free Wifi
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Washer & Dryer
- Backyard Fishing
- 5 Connected Cable Televisions
- Outdoor and Covered Dining
- Linen Service Included
- DOWNLOAD MAP
- AAA Four Diamond destination island resort
- 3 1/2 Miles of Pristine Beaches
- Beach rentals including chairs, umbrellas and cabanas
- 9 Restaurants
- 54 holes of championship golf
- Full service luxury spa, salon and spa boutique
- 13 miles of white Atlantic Sandy Beaches
- The Intercostal Waterway
- 7 Championship Golf Courses
- 2 Major Resorts
- The Historic Town Fernandina Beach
- Numerous nature reserves and walks
- Horse back riding on the beach
- Kayak and Jet Ski rental
- Over 90 eclectic Restaurants
- Amelia Island Jazz Festival
- The Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance
- Amelia Island Wine Festival
- Local Farmer’s Markets
- Over 90 eclectic Restaurants
- The Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
- Fort Clinch State Park
Availbility + Rates
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
We spent 6 days at this amazing house on Amelia Island, partly for pleasure and partly business. The house is well maintained and very beautiful. There was so much to see and do. We cannot wait to come back.
The house was AMAZING!!! 8 Sea Marsh is inside the Omni Plantation. This resort is one of the most beautiful resorts we have stayed at, to date. The facilities are fabulous, including both golf and tennis. Thanks. We’ll be back.